Wednesday, February 8, 2012

From Mr. Pendanski's diary...

[Category: Personal Connection]

Before starting with 43rd chapter...


"More than a week since Stanley's left the camp,too...
He and Zero are the first ones who could escape from the camp, well actually left the camp, so easily. It makes me still angry that damn-stupid boy, Zero, left after hitting me and we did nothing! But sorry those guys, this is Camp Green Lake. It's not same with the adventure films or cartoons they watched. They must have survived for maximum three or four days and now their dead bodies are laying somewhere in the lake.
I do not care about that homeless stupid, but poor Stanley... I'm actually sad for him, but he destructed himself. In a strange way, I often had a feeling as if he didn't commit a crime and was innocent. Anyway, not important anymore.

Nowadays, the Warden is too angry. Especially I try to make her a bit calm- as you know this is impossible.

Sometimes I'm also bored with pretending being very nice to the children. Speaking with them about their "futures", behaving them with a HUGE patience, being the "good" teacher... These make me tired. But we need someone to be like that and I'm the one who can do all these things best. To reach our goal, to find the treasure, I've to stand this.
Besides, you know what... I saw Stanley teaching Zero how to read and write. It's just... just impressive in all of the other boys... And sometimes... Sometimes I feel sad... I mean bad... about the children here... But I immediately remind myself that they are not 'innocent kids with big begging eyes'. Yes, they are all aware of lots of things, they're the ones who stole car, robbed shops!
I hope we'll soon find the treasure and leave this desert quickly!"


*300 words 

3 comments:

  1. Before beginning to write my blog I’ve read first your blog and it gave me ideas. And I liked your personal connection so much, it's really original. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understood that you think Mr. Pendanski is a really good person but I don't think so, I think he is a liar. If he is a good person, he doesn't work for the Warden and would try to do sth for Stanley and Zero.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually i don't think he's a good person and also after I finished the book, it's clearer that he is not. I just think sometimes he can be confused, too.

      Delete